Size: 1 fl oz or 30 ml
- Certified organic Rosa Damascena flower distillate
- Certified organic Rosa Damascena flower essential oil
- Certified organic Rosa Damascena flower extract
All ingredients are extracted from fresh Bulgarian organic Rosa Damascena blossoms, cultivated with love in our certified organic gardens.
- Plant based
- 100% organic USDA certified
Finished products are bottled with a special technique to prevent oxidation and to preserve maximum freshness and potency. With these combined efforts and fresh ingredients, every one of our products has a long shelf life without the use of additives or preservatives.
Usage: Sip whenever you need it. Add 15 drops to a cup of 100+ ml of mineral water.
1. Inhale deeply to take in the aroma
2. Relax your shoulders as you exhale
3. Sip and focus on the taste, the smell, and savor the sensation for a few minutes
For best results, take it on an empty stomach. Consistency of intake rather than increasing the dose gives a better result. We recommend taking it before meals, three times daily.
The small bottle can fit into a handbag, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
If you are taking prescription drugs, pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your physician.
- Calms anxiety
- Uplifts your mind
Vitalizes your body and skin:
- Improves stress-induced acne
- Improves skin’s elasticity and moisture
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
Leaves you the scent of a beautiful flower: After consuming Rose Drops regularly, a pleasant floral scent will subtly emit from your body as if you were wearing perfume all the time.
- Rosa Damascena is grown in the Bulgarian Rose Valley, which is known for producing the world’s best quality due to its unique climate.
- The blossoms are picked at dawn to ensure their peak freshness and fragrance.
- Rose Drops are a blend of Rosa Damascena extracts, combining the power of terpenes and the potency of flavonoids.
- The terpenes are captured in the form of essential oil using a traditional Bulgarian steam distillation method to prevent quick vaporization.
- The flavonoids, and other nutrients, are extracted using a high-tech supercritical CO2 extraction method to retain their bioactive qualities without thermal degradation.
The technology: The supercritical CO2 extraction method enables low-temperature extraction and it is eco-friendly. It uses carbon dioxide gas (CO2) as a solvent. The temperature is adjusted to approximately 31°C (88°F), which is lower than normal body temperature; this yields a pure rose extract with highly effective flavonoids. At the end of this process, the CO2 returns to the air tank, leaving no residue in the finished extract.
Made in: Bulgaria
There are no reviews yet.