Brand: Clayton Shagal
Size: 50 mL/ 1.7 fl. oz.
Skin Type: Mature, Dehydrated
Repairing treatment specially formulated to brighten, firm and smooth your skin. Fundamental anti-aging gel to regenerate, repair and protect your skin!
- Natural complement to collagen
- Provides skin with significant elastin intake
- Strengthens naturally occurring elastin fibres needed for balance, elasticity and hydration of the skin’s deepest layers
- Preserves and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the dermis
- Helps regulate sebum production while maintaining hydration in the surface layers of the skin
- Tightens dilated pores
- Prevents and reduces the formation of blackheads
- Reduces shine caused by excess sebum
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain water
- Soothes and reduces irritation, inflammation and redness
- Accelerates skin recovery after burns, injuries and procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion or laser treatments
- Helps prevent and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks
- Regenerates and hydrates the skin in depth
- Increases the skin’s elasticity
- Fortifies the structure of the skin to improve density
- Restores balance, suppleness and elasticity to the skin
- Brightens and unifies dullness and uneven skin tone
- Tones, firms and revitalizes the skin
Key Ingredients: Alpha-Elastin – Natural, fibrous structural protein rich in amino acids with elastic and firming properties.
Every morning, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply a small amount of Elastin Gel Plus to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Elastin Gel Plus fully penetrate skin
- To finish, apply a Clayton Shagal moisturizing cream
If Elastin Gel Plus has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
After a few weeks of use, the gel will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished and you can reduce the amount of product applied.
Use before Clayton Shagal Collagen Gel and Collagen Gel Plus.
There are no reviews yet.