Brand: Clayton Shagal
Size: 30 mL/ 1.01 fl. oz.
Intensive hydrating serum with a tightening effect. The purity of an ultra-concentrated collagen with no need for injections.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Mature, Dehydrated, Combination
- Improves the natural elasticity of the skin
- Intensive skin care product to treat premature skin aging and mature or dehydrated skin
- Powerful anti-aging agent that significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides skin with a significant intake of soluble collagen
- Easily penetrates the natural protective barrier of the skin, allowing collagen fibres to act in depth in the connective tissue
- Preserves and stimulates the production of naturally occurring collagen in the dermis
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain water
- Regenerates and hydrates the skin in depth
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents and improves visible signs of premature skin aging and damage caused by UV rays
- Accelerates skin recovery after burns, injuries, scars, and procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion or laser treatments
- Optimizes the results of injections and firming, photo rejuvenation and laser treatments
- Helps prevent and minimizes the appearance of stretch marks
- Soothes and reduces irritation, inflammation and redness
- Fortifies the structure of the skin to improve density
- Brightens and unifies dullness and uneven skin tone
- Immediately produces a toning and revitalizing effect on the skin
- Increases the skin’s elasticity
- Tightens dilated pores
Non-hydrolyzed Acidosoluble Native Marine Collagen – Structural protein containing amino acids. Natural, high performance type 1 collagen molecule small enough to allow optimal penetration in the deepest layers of the skin, with firming, hydrating and regenerating properties.
Every night, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Collagen Serum to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Collagen Serum fully penetrate the skin
- To finish, apply a Clayton Shagal gel and/or moisturizing cream
If Collagen Serum has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
After a few weeks of use, the serum will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished, and you can reduce the amount of product applied.
To optimize the results of your skin care routine, use in combination with Elastin Gel Plus or Elastin Serum.