Brand: Clayton Shagal
Size: 50 mL/ 1.7 fl. oz.
Skin type: Normal, Dry, Oily, Sensitive, Acneic, Combination
Moisturizing, preventive and regenerating gel designed for people 35 and under. Prevent premature skin aging!
- Provides skin with soluble collagen intake
- Easily penetrates the natural protective barrier of the skin, allowing collagen fibres to act in depth in the connective tissue
- Preserves and stimulates the production of naturally occurring collagen in the dermis
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain water
- Regenerates and hydrates the skin in depth
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents and improves visible signs of premature skin aging and damage caused by UV rays
- Accelerates skin recovery after burns, injuries, scars, and procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion or laser treatments
- Soothes and reduces irritation, inflammation and redness
- Fortifies the structure of the skin to improve density
- Brightens and unifies dullness and uneven skin tone
- Tones and restores the skin vitality
- Tightens dilated pores
Key Ingredients: Non-hydrolyzed Soluble Native Marine Collagen – Structural protein containing amino acids. Natural, high performance type 1 collagen molecule small enough to allow optimal penetration in the deepest layers of the skin, with firming, hydrating and regenerating properties.
Every night, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Collagen Gel to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Collagen Gel fully penetrate the skin
- To finish, apply a Clayton Shagal moisturizing cream
If Collagen Gel has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
After a few weeks of use, the gel will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished, and you can reduce the amount of product applied.
There are no reviews yet.