LPG Cellu M6 Integral
LPG Cellu M6 Integral from France uses 2 techniques for high-precision body and face treatments. The exclusive technique of cellular stimulation enables a 100% natural treatment of connective tissue transformations for beauty and therapeutic purposes, and a wonderful slimming activator! It is supported by almost 130 scientific studies and a proven 30 year track record in the industry.
LPG Lipomassage is used to permanently eliminate stubborn fat that is resistant to physical exercise and dieting. After six thirty-five minute sessions you will see visible results on your figure, losing fat where you wanted to.
HOW DOES LIPOMASSAGE™ WORK?
Treatments are administered with the new Ergodrive head, which is equipped with LPG’s patented, independent motorised rollers. The various actions gently yet intensively conditions skin tissue to eliminate fat deposits, revitalize blood and lymphatic circulation and reactivate lipolysis (70% of the fat elimination). With the multiple rotational differentials of the ROLL modalities, LIPOMASSAGE is also able to stimulate the collagen and elastin production and firm slackening skin.
LPG Lipomassage is ideal for:
- Slimming down fat cells: The balance between the production and elimination of fat is a natural process involving fat cells. Despite a perfectly healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity, the process of storing fat tends to increase over time.
LPG Action: LPG’s mechanical Roll stimulation triggers deep biological responses and thus reactivates the elimination of fat (lipolysis).Results: Acceleration of lipolysis: +70%. Fat is removed more easily, and your figure is visibly refined. Your curves disappear, especially where you want to lose it.
Smoothing and reducing Cellulite (one of the few techniques that works on cellulite): Cellulite, a true nightmare for some, affects nearly 90% of women! And as if that weren’t enough, cellulite areas remain totally unaffected by even the most strictest diets and physical exercise. It results from both excess fat in fat cells and retained water all around it. By growing larger, the fat cells deform the skin envelope, thus causing an orange peel effect. A little more about Cellulite.
LPG Action: LPG’s mechanical Roll stimulation can soften tissue and decompartmentalize fatty cells.
Results: Cellulite surface reduced by 20%. The skin is smoother and softer, and cellulite gradually and permanently disappears!
- Firming loose skin: Weight changes, pregnancy, or age the skin gradually loses its firmness and its flexibility. Although sagging skin affects the entire body, some areas are more sensitive to it, including the inner thighs, the tummy, and the arms. This phenomenon is explained by the slower production of elastin and collagen fibers by the fibroblasts. The skin then loses its substance, and signs of aging appear.
LPG Action: LPG Rolls combined with sequential stimulations act at the core of the fibroblast and activate the production of these essential support fibers (collagen and elastin).Results: Skin redensification: +240%. Redensified in depth, the skin becomes visibly firmer and toned!
- Re-sculpting the figure and reducing water retention: Slimming down is nice, but keeping curves and harmonious volume is even better! Affected areas are usually the hips, stomach, and especially the buttocks (flat or uneven)! Volume is often not symmetrical, and curves lack shape.
LPG Action: LPG Roll can reshape your figure precisely and in a specific location. Volume is rebalanced to restore the body’s ideal shape.Results: Contours and curves are reshaped, and your figure becomes harmonious.
- 25 years of research
- Patented techniques
- International Scientific Committee of Research (www.cosire-lpg.com)
- Continually evolving techniques
Results from our latest scientific study:
+70% activation of lipolysis (elimination of fat)
+240% activation of collagen production (re-densification of the skin)
+160% activation of elastin production
WHO IS LIPOMASSAGE FOR?
For women who:
- Despite weight loss diets, cannot seem to get rid of “saddlebag thighs”, “banana bulges”, fat deposits riddled with cellulite dimples… and basically any figure defect.
- Are thin and practice a healthy lifestyle, yet suffer from cellulite dimples, fat deposits or flabby skin. Despite using cosmetics, can’t remove thick, orange peel skin.
- Would like rapid, risk-free and painless results – without undergoing surgery.
- Have experienced the major hormonal fluctuations of puberty, pregnancy, or menopause which have ended in dramatic figure changes.
- Have been able to stay thin over the years, but have not been able to avoid the sagging, thinning skin of advancing age.
- Understand that it’s necessary to reactivate the cells responsible for youthful skin and weight loss (i.e. fi broblasts and adipocytes) and therefore include LPG MECHANO-STIMULATION in their anti-aging beauty routine.
For men who:
- Have an healthy lifestyle (sports, balanced diet) but still have stubborn fat such as love-handles.
- Wish to scuplt certain parts of their body.
- Have lost weight and want to keep their skin firm and elastic.
Endermolift is for the face! It is a 100% natural anti-aging technique to redensify the skin in depth down and erase the signs of aging. Endermolift™ offers immediate results, including a healthy glow and a natural, soothing lifting effect. Each session’s results add up to fill in wrinkles, redefine contours, and clarify the complexion.
How does Endermolift™ work?
The Lift heads (LPG patents) micropulsation creates a delicate tissue wave that gently stimulates skin. Depending on the frequency of the Lift flaps pulsation (4, 8, or 16 pulses/second), and the suction strength (adjustable intensity), the Lift heads generate unique stimuli for each different aesthetic objective.
You need Endermolift™ if:
Your skin is losing density and firmness.
- You are searching for the middle ground between mild, ineffective solutions and risky, invasive ones.
- You believe ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and want to try to prevent skin aging before it’s visibly apparent.
- You know that just like muscles, skin needs exercise, a nourishing diet, and high-performance skincare.
- You detest needles and artifi cial materials or you’re afraid of unwanted side-effects.
- You want to look like yourself, only younger, and you certainly don’t want to freeze your facial expressions or look like someone else.
- You feel it’s either too early or too late to consider more aggressive procedures.
- You accept that you’re getting older, but you still want healthy, firm skin and a refreshed, glowing face.
- You are numbered among the 94%* of women that don’t equate Beauty with (invasive) medical procedures.
- You want to improve or sustain your skin’s youthfulness.
- You believe ‘taking care of yourself’ implies both well-being and relaxation.