In 2015, Estrellita created an integrated healing space through the formation of a multi-disciplinary health collective. Holistica Wellness offers body, mind and soul services through like-minded practitioners. It is an environment for patients and clients to holistically improve their overall health and well-being.
Today, we have a number of great people on site who include:
- Les Crawford – City Core Therapy, Registered Massage Therapy
- Micheline Wong – Micheline Wong Physiotherapy
- Natalie Fischer – Natalie’s Electrolysis
- Dr. Jim Yi, Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Melinda Macleod, Transformation Expert
- Joanne Moore and Belinda Hobson – Arbutus Healing, spiritual healing through Reiki, hypnosis, medical intuitive, card and angel readings
- Julia Thomas – Registered Aromatherapist
- Molly Lee – Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Katarina Halm – Body Movement and Feldenkrais Therapist
- Dave’s Health & Wellness
- Queen of Living Clean – Estrellita Gonzalez
- Melaleuca, Nikken and Bemer Distributor – Estrellita Gonzalez
Please check out enhanced profiles below!
What does Holistic Skin Care really mean?
At Derma Bright Clinic our core philosophy centres on holistic skin care, but what does that really mean? For starters, we believe that great skin starts from within. How you treat your body will have an affect on how your skin looks. So part of our process involves understanding:
- What is your diet like?
- What type of lifestyle do you live?
- Do you smoke, drink or take drugs?
- How much stress do you deal with daily?
- What are your exercise goals and routines?
- How do you sleep?
- How much water do you drink?
All of these things will affect your skin and so it is important for us to understand where you are on this list. If any of these areas are an issue, we have onsite resources to assist including Holistic Nutritionists, a Naturopath, nurses and Personal Trainers. We can also refer other specialty resources such as Hypnotherapists, Physical Therapists and others.
Once we ascertain the above, we will develop a skin care plan regimen that addresses your skin care goals and concerns. This plan will include suggested treatment options including Time Blocks, SkinDNA testing, Machine treatments such as the LPG, Oxylight, Juvesa or the Bemer, and a suggested home care routine of supplements and skin care products. This multi-pronged approach is a holistic or whole body approach!
Another cornerstone to our philosophy is skin care product ingredients. We have taken the time to source and offer skin care products that meet high standards for their performance and are good for your skin and general health. This can include natural, paraben-free, Vegan, organic, or dermaceutical-grade. We encourage our clients to read labels and really understand what is in the products they use for their skin, beauty and hair routines. Our skin is our largest organ and what you put on your skin goes into your body so BE AWARE and CARE!
At Derma Bright Clinic, our passion is helping our clients achieve healthy, bright skin and ultimately a state of well being. Every day we speak with clients who are unhappy with the general state of their skin. They are looking for things that can help them regain that glow and feel better about how they look. This is a list of some of the areas we can help with: